jim's blog

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Holiday!!!

The exam is finally over. Everyone can relax now. The exam loads and pressure that were long endured by the students before the exam were all gone at the moment the students walked out of the exam rooms. I'm feeling a bit gloomy because my gut tells me that I will see my grade deteriorate when I get my results a few weeks later. I know this because there were so many questions I was not sure of how to answer. When I was sitting in the exam room, my mind almost went blank, and my spirit seemed to split from my body to another space. No matter how hard I thought, I could only make up my own answers that were possibly wrong. As the clock ticked, soon, two hours past just like that. I could only helplessly let the examiner collect my unfinished paper. If I could get a good grade for that subject, then I would really thank god for his love. But I know he won't; how would he love such a lazy boy? Therefore, I must still hinge on my own efforts to earn a success in exam. "Amount of hard work for amount of rewards," this saying is true, but sometimes I disagree because talent is also an important factor, and it is what makes me who I am now. Therefore, I tell myself: "Since self is not smarter than others, self must be more hardworking than others." Lacking that 30% talent, I still have that 70% diligence. However, I have evidently been somewhat lazier in this semester than the previous semester. "Self must not keep on being like this," I tell myself, "must not disappoint the people around me. So, self must take full advantage of this holiday to improve the overall standard of self." I hope I can make it.


Anyway...


Again, the exam is over, so, follow me and say: "HIP HOP HOORAY!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home