jim's blog

Friday, December 03, 2004

Wanted: The Aymara Bridge

The Aymara Bridge is a novel written by Roger Pressman in year 2001. He is the author of the ever-popular software engineering textbook, "Software Engineering: A Practitioner's Approach", which is also a book recently used in my study of the subject. I've read some sample chapters of this novel, and it really gains my interest, at least at the moment, to continue the reading in knowing how the three forces -- the archaeologist, the entrepreneur, and the revolutionary -- actually collide with each other, and of course, what is inside the mysterious object. I'm interested in this novel partly because of the involvement of technological wonders in its story. I wish I could have a chance to read The Aymara Bridge. Wouldn't it be nice if this novel was a present given to me for the coming Christmas to fill up my holiday? I just wish...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home