jim's blog

Friday, December 17, 2004

A Bird in The Morning

This happened yesterday morning...

I don't know why that bird wanted to go through a small hole on the wall into my kitchen. When I noticed her, she tried to fly away from me. I thought she just wanted to come in to have some fun and knew how to get out like many others, so I sat down and had my breakfast. Then I saw her flying around the kitchen. "Maybe just another bird who wanted to discover what was within a human house," I thought. But she didn't look as if she would go out so soon; she was flying round the toilet, round and round! It looked like she was somehow trapped. With my sympathy, I opened a few windows to make it easier for her to get out. After a few more rounds at the toilet, she finally made her way to the outside... through a barely opened window beside those I just opened.

She was not trapped.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home