jim's blog

Friday, April 14, 2006

Unacceptable 10-Ringgit Note?

Abnormal and normal 10-ringgit notesI have tried to use a reddish 10-ringgit note (see picture) twice, and it has been rejected twice--once yesterday and once today, in two different places--for the reason that its color was strange. I forget who gave it to me as change. I didn't pay attention to it because I didn't know that such note could be rejected so widely. But, well, damn that person (forgiven if he/she has not been aware of it). Tomorrow I'll try to deposit it into my bank account using the ATM. Will it pass this time? We'll see then. What a trouble.

Lesson learnt: Do bother to check to make sure every note received is in its normal form and appearance.


UPDATE (April 15, 2006):
Machines were out of service.

UPDATE (April 16, 2006):
Rejected. Shit.

UPDATE (April 28, 2006):
Finally got rid of it by exchanging it with a bank clerk for a good one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home