jim's blog

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Ho Cheng Yuen

I was misled into believing that Ho Cheng Yuen was a place where people went for swimming. It was not such a place. I was travelling home on foot today instead of by LRTs. My friend dropped another friend and me at Ho Cheng Yuen, then we followed the LRT track to walk to my home through that area. Ho Cheng Yuen is located by the STAR's Hang Tuah station, actually. As we walked along, we saw that there were a children's playground and a street of shops that were selling cloths and clothes. That place didn't make me feel that there was anywhere for swimming. Perhaps it was somewhere further. Walking past a garbage area and over a bridge to another side of the LRT track, we returned to our respective homes: my friend took the LRT, and I continued walking for another distance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home